Welcome to the Suzuki Talent Education Program (STEP), in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. We are a non-profit music program dedicated to the teaching of music according to the method and philosophy of Dr. Shinichi Suzuki. STEP’s mission is to employ Suzuki’s method to enrich both the family lives of members of the organization and the cultural life of Newfoundland and Labrador as a whole through music.
- STEP Winter registration OPEN
Registration for Winter 2018 is now open! You can:
- re-join group classes after a break,
- sign up for Music With Your Baby for 3-year-olds and under,
- add a class to your fall registration, or
- put yourself on our private-teachers’ waitlist.
Details on the Registration page.
- Group Class Schedule 2017-18 (updated Sept 27th)
The Group Class Schedule for the 2017-18 year has been finalized and is now available. The latest version is Sept 27th – please make sure you consult the latest version in case of updates.
- Group Class Saturday Calendar 2017-18
The dates for our group classes are set! Note: “Music With Your Baby” (not “Transitions”) students will meet not only on Group Class Saturdays but also on dates marked “Extra Music With Your Baby”. Concert dates and venues are also listed.
Group Class Calendar
Please refer to the Group Class Schedule, updated Sept 27th, for times and rooms of classes.