Parents as Partners
STEP is a non-profit organization, run by its teachers and parent volunteers. 100% of funds generated from enrollment fees and fundraising go directly into the program. In order to keep costs low, and make the program as affordable as possible, STEP relies on the time and effort of parents to benefit their child and the program.
There are a number of ways in which you, the parent, can participate. STEP volunteer roles include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Assisting teachers and administrator on group class days
- Helping out at special events such as solo recitals and concerts
- Developing fundraising ideas
- Helping with outreach and recruitment initiatives
Our volunteer coordinator can assist you to find an ideal role. To find out more about how you can volunteer with STEP, please contact us.