STEP will be offering “Every Child Can!©”, a one-day course in Suzuki educational philosophy given by master teacher-trainer Susan Gagnon. This course provides an inspiring, in-depth look at the Suzuki approach to teaching and learning. For teachers, it is the first prerequisite to further Suzuki-certified teacher training; and, for parents, a thorough preparation for starting STEP lessons with your child.
Who should attend?
- Parents and caregivers of young children,
- music teachers and prospective music teachers,
- early-childhood-education professionals,
- and all others interested in learning about the Suzuki approach to education,
- Date: Saturday June 30th
- Time: 12:30-3:30pm, 4:30-7:30pm, six hours in total
- Location: Merrymeeting Road Sobeys Community Room (Central St. John’s)
- $120, including materials and textbook
- Free for NLSI “Starting With Suzuki” parents
- Special discount for STEP members; please inquire.
Register here: http://nlsi.ca/events/every-child-can-2018/